Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Hero...



He loved us very much and showed it to us all the time, even in his simple act of asking if we have eaten. He was a very knowledgeable man and taught us a lot about the world. And he was always so proud of us. Even the silliest things we did always put a smile on his face. He had dreams for each of us to achieve and now that we are old enough, we are going to do our best to make them come true for him. God brought him into this world as a blessing for us. He suffered a lot for us. I love our papa very much.

My dad, is the best. He is caring, loving, helpful... the list goes on. He always makes us feel a whole lot better. My dad always gives us 110 per cent support no matter what we do and he is always there to keep us calm and under control when we are stressed out. There will never be a day that I am not thankful for my dad.

D - Does what’s best for me.
A - Always there for me.
D - D best dad in the world!

Dad,
For all the times you helped me,
For all the times you supported me,
For being with me,
Through thick and thin,
For telling me never to give up,
For lifting my spirit and hopes,
For believing in me,
And for every little thing you do,
That colours my life like a rainbow,
Your smile lifts me up,
And let’s me know that I’m not alone,
Without you,
My life will be meaningless…

1 comment: